Present your connected solutions, including a wide range of sensor-based devices, wearables and applications at the world’s leading competition in IoT, wearables and DeepTech.
All completed submissions will be evaluated by an international jury board, based on the degree of innovation, technological feasibility, marketing & go-to-market approach, commercial potential, time to market, and sustainability.
Participation is free of charge.
The submission phase will close on 26 January 2021 so submit your solution today!
The selected Top IoT and wearable techpreneurs will benefit from prizes worth over 500.000 USD, including:
- +12 pitch slots at the Hanover Fair on 27 April 2022
- 1-1 introductions with international forefront corporate partners, potential investors, business partners & tech experts
- A cash prize of 10.000 Euro (for the winner of the 5th EBV Innovation Hero)
- Free devkits supported by partners STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, EBV Elektronik & VARTA Microbattery
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level
- Pitching and exhibition opportunities at further worldwide prominent tech events such as WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, BIM World MUNICH, and many more
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup® Series
Visit the Innovation World Cup® Series homepage for more information: http://www.innovationworldcup.com
The Innovation World Cup® Series, partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, +45 ICT clusters worldwide and we are looking forward to accelerating your innovation.