Testing & Co-creation
OuluHealth Labs is a co-creation platform that enables cooperation between health and social care providers, research and innovation organisations and companies. OuluHealth Labs consist of four test bed facilities, which provide an integrated development environment and end-users’ feedback for every phase of a R&D process.
OuluHealth Labs offer
1. User – oriented development and testing services.
2. Facilities and equipment for rent.
3. Presentations of products and facilities.
4. Trainings and expert-created packages tailored to the specific needs of companies and other target groups.
5. Sparks funding opportunity for companies to test / pilot health innovations. (For more information regarding Sparks funding, contact Olli Löytynoja, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: +358 400 340 028)