To be ready for the future, it is crucial that home and elderly care continue to innovate. This innovation is already taking place, but not at the speed and scale required. That is why ActiZ and WDTM are calling on innovative startups to help accelerate care innovation in home and elderly care.
The final of the competition will take place on 15 June on the main stage of the Care & ICT Exhibition in the Netherlands. The winner will receive the ActiZ-WDTM Innovation Award and can use the experience and network of a professional support team for three months.
Can your startup participate?
Participating startups must meet the following requirements:
- You can enter the competition with a promising startup that has a clear focus on home and elderly care.
- You are available on Thursday 15 June between 13.30 and 16.00 for a live pitch of your startup during the Care & ICT fair in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht
- The selection and judging will focus on the impact your innovative solution has on the care process. Not only time or cost savings are considered, but also elements such as improving the quality of care, easing the work of care workers or increasing job satisfaction.
- The startup’s innovation should not be older than four years (2019) and the startup should have at least two co-founders.
- The startup’s turnover for the year 2022 should not exceed EUR 250,000.
How to join?
Apply by 26 May by sending your pitch presentation and a completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating ‘Pitch competition’. Startups will be notified no later than June 2nd whether they will be allowed to participate in the finals.
Read more about the pitch competition.
Source: Barcelona Health Hub