Seize the opportunity for early bird registration for HIMSS & Health 2.0 in Helsinki
The most influential digital health conference in Europe will be returning to Helsinki, Finland on 26-28 May 2020 for three days of the latest innovation, exciting learning and unmatchable networking opportunities. The conference is expected to welcome about 4,000 healthcare leaders and more than 200 speakers from the entire ecosystem under the same roof. Oulu Health is one of the partner organisations at the HIMSS & Health 2.0 Conference. You can soon meet us during this event at our stand.
Seize the opportunity to be one of the change-makers and join us in Helsinki. Early bird registration is available until 29 March: https://www.himsseuropeconference.eu/helsinki/2020/registration
Why to attend?
– 150 exhibitors
– participants from around the globe
– a variety of workshops, sessions, demos and pitching opportunities
– an opportunity to network with hospital representatives as well as social and healthcare professionals from around the world
The key topics include:
- AI – Beyond the buzz!
- Bringing care to the community
- Healthy, active and productive ageing
- Value-based health systems
- Health 2.0 innovations and consumer technologies
- Digital health collaborations with the pharma industry
- From data to action: privacy, cybersecurity, interoperability
- Workforce development
- Creating a roadmap to digital maturity
This year, the programme features a new addition, the Nordic Vision Track, which will provide event participants from the Nordic countries with more visibility. Speeches on the topics related to value from Data, digital health, ageing at home and artificial intelligence will be held in the Finnish Pavilion. There will also be a Startup Village, which will gather start-ups from Finland and beyond at one place.
In addition, the HIMSS & Health 2.0 Conference offers a ‘rent a Finn’ concept to event visitors from abroad. The main idea behind this initiative is to make new friends and establish business connections while enjoying authentic Finland.
Source: the HIMSS & Health 2.0 Conference