The Children’s Clinical University Hospital in Latvia is researching, creating, and implementing a variety of new digital solutions to build a patient-centred healthcare model. At its core, it is about creating an environment in which all those involved – doctors, patients, healthcare management institutions, research organisations and businesses – can work together effectively.
The hospital has identified 11 challenges and is currently looking for the right solutions to solve them.
Partners are encouraged to respond to the following challenges:
- different digital therapeutic solutions,
- personalized calendar solutions,
- integrated remote communication solutions,
- remote consultations involving more than two people (patient, doctor and other specialist or specialists),
- a queuing and appointment solution that integrates easily with the hospital information system and other applications,
- simulation solutions for care,
- hospital virtual tour solutions,
- visualisation of patient pathways,
- patient survey solutions where algorithms are implemented depending on the answer,
- integration solutions for wearable devices and equipment,
- virtual 3D introduction to human anatomy.
More information: https://labsoflatvia.com/en/news/childrens-hospital-invites-startups-to-collaborate
Source – text and image: Labs of Latvia