The 4th edition of the Silver Economy Forum will address the longevity phenomenon and its development across all sectors involved. The format includes a number of meetings, conferences, and workshops to understand the changes and draw a roadmap with the support of experts, economists, businesses, public administration organisations and associations on the effect of the demographic changes underway, with a view to capturing the future needs of the target audience.
Time: 14 – 16 September 2022
Place: Palazzo del Principe, Genoa, Italy
- HEALTH PREVENTION – A key enabler for longevity;
- AGING IN PLACE – It has become a banner in countries where the silver economy is most developed. A healthcare market that includes wellness services, entertainment, and housing
- Investing in WELFARE and new needs of senior individuals
- PRODUCTIVITY and Venture Capital for silver economy-oriented companies, key drivers
for the country’s growth
- Longevity and FINTECH, a growing trend involving the development of products and services by banks to remain financially stable well into old age
- The TECH segment is increasingly geared towards today’s highlanders.
More information about the Silver Economy Forum.
Source: Ameri Communications