Private and public health insurers play a significant role in the DACH area health care sector. The insurance funds and private insurance companies need to find a balance between all interest groups in the field, like authorities, financiers, patients, doctors and other health service providers. Every country has a unique way of organizing and providing affordable health services for citizens.
Business Finland’s Smart Life Finland program is inviting Finnish health technology companies to a webinar to find out more about the German and Swiss health insurance system and the roles of different interest groups in the field.
Time: 9 November 2021, 14–15:15
This webinar is run in collaboration with Michael Wagener, Brain4Healthcare, Carsten Schmid, Digital Health Port in Germany and Pekka Niskanen, Fennobiz in Switzerland.
COMPANIES BENEFITING FROM THIS WEBINAR:
- Finnish health technology companies
- Finnish diagnostics companies
- Finnish health ICT & data companies
14:00 Welcome Remarks
14:05 Insight to Health insurance market in Germany and in Switzerland
- The healthcare and social security structure
- The health insurance system
- Health insurance market & case examples of the providers
- Decision-making process in health insurance companies
- Opportunities for Finnish solution providers
- What you need to know/have to know for market entry
15:10-15:15 Closing Remarks
After the webinar, the material is available for Finnish companies by contacting Sanna Sipilä-Axnix.
Business Finland, Austria
Source: Business Finland