Join the webinar and gain knowledge about sustainable procurement in the Nordic countries. This webinar is mainly for companies and decision-makers from regions, municipalities and hospitals. But all with an interest in sustainability in healthcare are welcome.
Time: 22 September 2022, 14:30 – 16:00
Place: Online (Teams)
Participation in this event is free of charge but requires registration. We will send the presentation and link to the recording of the webinar afterwards.
During the webinar you will gain insights and answers to the following questions:
- What is the role of healthcare in climate impact?
- What is the situation right now in relation to a sustainable healthcare system and what does the future hold?
- How should companies work with sustainability in order for the healthcare system to achieve its procurement goals?
- What is the status in various Nordic countries in relation to regulations in tenders that will ensure more sustainable procurement in the health care system in the future?
14.30 – 14.35 Welcome
14.35 – 14.55 Keynote: Building sustainability with smart health approaches
Bogi Eliasen, Associated Partner, Copenhagen Institute for Future Studies
14.55 -15.55 Presentations by each country
- Finland: Jenni Rovio, KEINO Competence center, Sustainable and innovative procurement
- Sweden: Diego Cattolica, National coordinator, environment, National secretariat for sustainable public procurement
- Norway: Maiken Pollestad Sele, Special Adviser on Environment and Climate, Department of Corporate Social Responsibility, Hospital Procurement
- Denmark: Rasmus Nielsen, Special Consultant, Sustainable Conversion, Green Procurement, Capital Region
15.55 – 16.00 Thank you for joining & Next step
This webinar is organized by the NorCare collaboration consisting of Danish Life Science Cluster, Norwegian Smart Care Cluster, Business Region Gothenburg, and OuluHealth.
Lotte Aagard Kappel