PrintoCent InnoFest innovation competition invites researchers and innovators to Oulu to develop new ideas and solutions in the field of Printed Intelligence. The event, held annually in Oulu since 2014, has been the launching arena for several innovations, start-ups, new products, and business opportunities.
PrintoCent is calling for ideas from the industry, start-ups and SME companies, organizations, student/academic groups, or individuals. Anyone with an idea can join. You can come with a team or on your own and you will be directed to the right group to work with.
This year’s categories
Time: 8-9 June 2023
Registration by 9 April 2023: https://www.lyyti.fi/reg/PrintoCent_InnoFest_2023_registration_5342
Why to join?
- FOR COMPANIES it’s a great place to learn more about printed intelligence technologies and understand what impact it could have on their product or business
- FOR ACADEMIC GROUPS/ORGANIZATIONS it’s a great opportunity to crystallize their idea, rehearse pitching and get feedback from professionals
- get connected with top experts in Printed Intelligence and many different industries
- build your network – 100 people from industry and research will be there to discuss
- enjoy 2 days of inspirational, international tech atmosphere
How to join?
Send your application and expect a notification. The jury will select 15 ideas, which means that 15 teams will be invited to innovate, test and improve their ideas during the event. You will be notified of acceptance by 14.4.
Read more about PrintoCent InnoFest.
Director of PrintoCent
Team Leader, VTT