Nordic HealthTech & MedTech companies with solutions in Ageing, Prevention & Early Intervention, Rehabilitation and Chronic Disease Prevention & Management: Diabetes, Cancer, Mental Health, join us this September to discover new market opportunities with key partners in Singapore’s healthcare sector. Organised by NIH-SG and its partners the Embassy of Finland, Business Sweden, Innovation Norway, Business Iceland, and the Embassy of Denmark in Singapore to foster co-creation and co-development in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
What to expect:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the healthcare landscape in Singapore and Southeast Asia
- Address real problem areas in the public and private healthcare institutions
- Showcase your solutions and network with key partners in the healthcare industry
- Develop potential partnerships and collaborations to expand your foothold in this region
- Highlights of 2020 Nordic Health Programme: http://bit.ly/nihsg-nordichealth-summary-20
- A Nordic company from Finland, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, or Denmark, with health tech/digital solutions addressing challenges in Singapore and Southeast Asia healthcare sector.
How to apply:
- Programme Info Deck: http://bit.ly/nihsg-health-deck-21
- Application Form: http://bit.ly/nihsg-health-apply-21
- Submission Deadline: 18 June 2021
- Programme Period: Week 1: 6 – 10 Sep 2021, Week 2: 13 – 17 Sep 2021
- Programme Fee: SGD$2,000 (+ 7% GST) per company
Source: Nordic Innovation House