The MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM will invite you to Düsseldorf for the eight time. The event is an innovation and networking forum for the healthcare industry and related disciplines, where international companies and start-ups present their latest insights, technologies and solutions for connected and mobile healthcare.
More than 100 speakers will show which digital topics will be on the future health agenda. About 100 selected start-ups and scale-ups will present their solutions in the MEDICA DISRUPT sessions and pitches.
Time: 15 – 18 November 2021
Focus topics of the MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM 2021
- MEDICA DISRUPT – 100 start-ups in the pitch
- 10th MEDICA Start-up COMPETITION – Health apps, AI in healthcare, robotics
- 13th Healthcare Innovation World Cup – IoMT devices, wearables, smart patches, smart implants, and more
- Internet of Medical Things – Connected medtech, smart devices, Artificial Intelligence, and more
- Planetary and public health – COVID-19 and pandemic diseases, climate change and health equity
- Robotics – Advancing surgical precision and efficient processes
- Mobile health – Improving healthcare at home and at the point of care
- Digital prevention – Increasing health and fitness and decreasing chronic diseases
- Digital Healthcare Act – Improving healthcare provision through digitization and innovation
- Mental health and neuro medicine – Understanding the brain and the mind
Read more information and join one of the most influential trade fairs dedicated to health & life science.