HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference 2021 is returning as a digital experience on 7 – 9 June to support the latest innovations, exciting learning and unmatchable networking opportunities.
Featuring best practices and thought leadership amongst Europe, this digital event encompasses virtual engagement for attendees as the world makes the transition to a new normal. Network with forward-thinking peers and solutions providers exploring innovative approaches to collaborations, sustainability and precision and transforming health and care in Europe.
HIMSS21 Europe is the biggest digital health and care event of the year. Join your peers from across Europe and beyond, for education, innovation and unrivalled collaboration opportunities.
- Hear insights from over 120 international speakers
- 60+ live and on-demand sessions convening health and care leading experts.
- Earn continuing education credits.
- Engage on topic-based content with technology experts.
- Learn about solutions from over 130 market suppliers.
- Share experiences with your peers from over 90 countries.
- Take a deep dive into initiatives from Portugal, Germany, Italy, France, The Nordics and more.
Check more information on the event website and register to become one of the changemakers.
Source: HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference