The UK’s Department for International Trade will hold a webinar for Nordic and Baltic based companies and investors. The event will focus on the UK Health Tech market and the opportunities for international companies offering products and services in; self-care and wellness, remote and virtual care, and digital therapeutics.
Time: 22 March 2021
Registration by 21 March: https://eu.eventscloud.com/esurvey/index.php?surveyid=200042393
You will learn about:
- The UK offer to international companies, insights into the key priorities set by the UK government, ecosystems and partners available to international companies.
- Area-specific opportunities in; Birmingham, Cornwall, Leeds, and Liverpool.
- Do’s and don’ts, and routes into the UK market.
Participants are also invited to join roundtable discussions with specialists and local partners on three different topics:
1) self-care and wellness
2) remote monitoring/ telemedicine
3) digital therapeutics (DTx).
In the breakout rooms, companies will be able to interact with experts and get advice specific to their product offerings.
Read more about the Healthtech webinar on the event website.
Source: Department for International Trade