This year, the international Health Valley Event is coming back in its online format. Experience the latest trends and developments in Life Sciences & Health in a unique interactive environment from the comfort of your home.
This event is organised by Health Valley, the biggest Life Sciences & Health innovation network in the Netherlands, which unites companies, care organisations, knowledge institutes and authorities, and enables them to grow stronger together.
Time: 10 – 11 March 2021
The event will be focused on networking, knowledge sharing and inspiration.
The agenda features:
- Plenary talk-shows with inspirational (international) guests and speakers with Dutch comedian Dolf Jansen as chair of the day;
- Many theme sessions about e.g. Hospital of the Future, Healthy Brain, Medical Robotics, Lab on Chip, Value-based Healthcare;
- Various network opportunities: through one-on-one meets in video talks, chats or ‘chance’ encounters in the Network Roulette; Or register for a meeting with a speaker after their presentation;
- Meetings with exhibitors on our virtual exhibition floor;
- Award ceremonies of the Health Valley Bridge Award and the National Healthcare Innovation Award.
Read more information on the event website and register today!
Source: Health Valley