6G Flagship and the Centre for Wireless Communications (CWC) at the University of Oulu invite you to collaborate on TERWE (Telemedicine with Reliable Wireless Healthcare).
The University of Oulu is coordinating Business Finland funded co-creation initiative, TERWE, from 1.12.2020 to 30.4.2021 with CGI as an industrial driver and system integrator.
The goal of this webinar is to share views on wireless eHealth opportunities and seek partners to a wireless eHealth R&D consortium for a BF funded co-innovation project.The focus of the project is on developing technological enablers and network architecture for scalable eHealth applications.
Time: 29 January 2021, 09:00 – 10:00 AM (UTC+2)
Place: Online (Zoom)
The collaboration is an opportunity for companies seeking expertise, new markets and export potential on eHealth.
- Welcome (Mika Rantakokko, UOULU)
- Vision for eHealth collaboration – Case TERWE (Matti Hämäläinen, UOULU), 5 minutes
- eHealth Business Possibilities (Mari Koskinen, CGI), 10 minutes
- Wireless possibilities in eHealth (Nokia), 10 minutes
- International eHealth business-case (Mark Johnson, SKA, South Africa), 10 minutes
- Potential for International Collaboration (Pekka Ollikainen, Business Finland), 10 minutes
- Discussion, 15 minutes
- Wrap-up and next steps (Prof. Ari Pouttu, UOULU)
This webinar is free of charge but requires registration.
Source: The University of Oulu