BusinessOulu is seeking companies from the Oulu region for advanced technology fair CEATEC Japan participation.
Since 8 May 2023, travel to Japan from Finland completely got back to before COVID-19 pandemic. Now, it’s the right timing to start face-to-face meetings for your business in Japan.
BusinessOulu cooperating with Business Finland Japan is planning to participate in “CEATEC” fair held on 17-20 Oct 2023 at the Japan’s biggest exhibition place Makuhari Messe located in Chiba Prefecture next to Tokyo. CEATEC (Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies) Japan is one of the biggest advanced technology fairs in Asia with more than 20 years of history. It attracts lots of domestic and international companies exhibiting innovative and cutting-edge products, technologies, solutions, and services.
Are you interested in exhibiting at BusinessOulu shared booth in the Finland pavilion?
If your answer is yes, please contact BusinessOulu as soon as possible for your participation registration.
Deadline of participation registration by 12 Jun 2023 (Mon)
Read more: https://www.ceatec.com/en/application/
Target company for BusinessOulu shared booth:
Tech companies located in Pohjois-Pohjanmaa region including a company having a branch office or sales office in this region
(Note-1) Public organizations and private business support providers like consulting firms are out of target.
(Note-2) Participating for 4 full days of CEATEC fair is obligatory.
Required number of companies:
Min 2 participating companies are required to implement CEATEC participation. Max 3 is preferred.
(Note-1) In the case of only 1 company, this opportunity would be cancelled. In the case of more than 4 companies, BusinessOulu will consider solutions.
(Note-2) Depending on Business Finland’s situation, this opportunity would be cancelled.
What participating companies need to cover:
- All travel costs (e.g. flights, public transportations, accommodations etc.) and your own costs (e.g. food, souvenirs, recreations etc.)
- International and domestic delivery costs for your company stuffs
- Own marketing material costs (e.g. business cards, posters, flyers, brochures, give-away goods, etc.)
What BusinessOulu offers:
- One BusienssOulu shared booth (3mx3m) or one small Kiosk package stand for each
- Cover booth design and construction costs
- Take care of practical things for CEATEC
- Provide the travel information about Japan and other information related to the fair
- Provide practical supports during CEATEC with Business Finland Japan
- Accompanied by BusinessOulu Takako Uchida (native Japanese speaker)
More benefits to participating companies:
- Pitching opportunity at stage in CEATEC (timeslot shared by participating companies)
- Shared user account of CEATEC matching system (TBC)
Basic Travel Schedule: (from 14 to 22 Oct 2023)
14 Oct (Sat) Departure from Oulu to Tokyo/Narita via Helsinki
15 Oct (Sun) afternoon Arrival in Tokyo/Narita
16 Oct (Mon) Booth preparation at Makuhari Messe
17 Oct (Tue)-20 (Fri).10 CEATEC at Makuhari Messe at 10:00-17:00
21.10 (Sat) night Fly back from Tokyo/Narita to Helsinki
22.10 (Sun) morning Arrive in Helsinki and then Oulu
Contact for questions and participation registration:
Coordinator at BusinessOulu, International Affairs, Japan
This offer is supported by the project of Business Opportunities for the International Market.