Team Finland Turkey and the Turkish Foreign Economic Relations Board’s (DEIK) Health Business Council have organised an Innovative Digital Health Care Solutions from Finland webinar. The event will take place on 28 January 2021 and it will be followed by a pitching session for the selected companies.
Time: 28 January, 13:00-15:30
Private healthcare providers in Turkey have increased their market share by investing in increasing their capacities and concentrating on operations with higher complexity. The number of hospital beds in private hospitals is on the level of ca.50.000 currently. Five private hospital chains are looking for new technologies to improve their operations, which brings business opportunities also to Finnish companies.
SOLUTIONS OR PRODUCTS NEEDED
- Tele-medicine, Remote patient monitoring systems,
- Digital health solutions for paperless hospitals (E-Health/Management of the devices in Hospital Information Systems, Paperless Hospital Solutions)
- Digital solutions for operations rooms during surgical processes, integrated management of anesthesia records, solutions for intensive care units
- Digital health solutions improving operational efficiency
- Medical training simulations
- Digital solutions for the management and reporting of the infusion pumps on HIS
The webinar also offers seven pitching slots for seven companies that will be selected by the Turkish Foreign Economic Relations Board. If you are interested in this opportunity, let us know in the registration form and attach your company’s one-pager.
Visit the webinar website for the agenda and more information.
This webinar is free of charge but requires registration by 22 January. A Zoom invitation will be sent to the registered participants before the event.
Ms. Nilüfer Alapınar
Senior Advisor, Business Finland Turkey
Ms. Päivi Mähönen
Source: Business Finland