A Trade Mission arranged by BusinessOulu will focus on opportunities in the food and digital / preventive health sectors.
Transforming healthcare is high on the agenda in both KSA and the UAE and there is growing consumer demand for food products and innovative solutions that support healthy lifestyles and well-being. The visit program will include tailor-made industry-specific buyer meetings as well as meetings with the main relevant government bodies.
Time: 5 – 11 November 2022
Registration is open until 30 September 2022: https://www.lyyti.fi/reg/Business_delegation_visit_to_Saudi_Arabia_8609
- The visit is an excellent opportunity for Finnish companies in the health and food sectors to take advantage of the numerous economic opportunities offered by the leading economies in MENA region KSA & UAE.
- Establish high-level business connections with authorities and companies in KSA & UAE , and explore collaboration opportunities.
- Find suitable buyers and/or channel partners which can support brands entering the market.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Finnish health sector companies offering services, products and innovations, especially for
- Digital Health: Smart Hospital, Diagnostics, Virtual care and telehealth , AI solutions, Data and analytics, Telemedicine and Apps.
- Preventive Health: Diabetes screening and treatment, Cancer Screenings and Diagnostics, Mental Health Wellness and Screenings, Remote monitoring.
- Companies with digitally supported wellbeing solutions
To cover the expenses of arranging the visit program in Saudi Arabia, Business Finland will charge a maximum participation fee of EUR 1500 + 24% VAT per person.
Business Finland will invoice the participation fee after the visit based on the actual costs. The invoiced fee will not exceed the amounts mentioned above. Business Finland reserves the right to reconsider the offer / cancel the visit if less than 10 companies are to join the delegation. Kindly note that the participation fee does not include flights or accommodation of the participant nor meals outside the business delegation program.
Read more on Business Finland’s website.
+44 778 7153 014
Program manager, Food from Finland
+358 40 343 3447
Source: Business Finland