The Covid-19 health crisis highlighted the urgent need for an in-depth transformation of healthcare in France, in order to maintain high-quality healthcare services available to all citizens and to develop more preventive, predictive, and personalized healthcare in the country.
A specific plan for the modernization of healthcare, Ségur de la Santé, was negotiated in 2020 between the government and healthcare system representatives, in conjunction with the National €100bn RRF plan. The Ségur €19bn investment plan (over 10 years) allocates funding to the health and social care sectors, as well as inpatient and outpatient care. The plan aims at transforming healthcare services, upgrading, equipping and modernizing the digital infrastructure of medical and social care facilities, including residential care homes for the elderly, and developing the use of digital solutions and remote care.
Finnish health solution providers are warmly welcome to join the webinar to learn more about theis investment plan, and its priorities. Join us online to see what opportunities are available to digital health solutions and technology providers, and how Finnish companies could tap into the growing digital health market in France.
Time: Friday 22 April, 12.00-13.30 (Finnish time)
- Opening of event: Ms. Henriikka Yliheljo, Commercial counsellor, Embassy of Finland, Paris
- The Segur plan and related business opportunities: Mr. Paul Caroly, Director, Partners 4 Europe
- Presentation of the Segur plan
- Route to market for Finnish companies
- A French health solution integrator’s view on Segur plan and collaboration opportunities: Ms. Marine Accolas, Account Manager, Coreye
Global Opportunity Leader Health & Wellbeing
Source: Business Finland