100 Startups Health is the initiative aimed at international health & life science startups and research groups that provide or are working on solutions to facilitate the digital transformation in the healthcare sector. The programme is organized and brought to you by Innsomnia, an Innovation Hub from Spain that specializes in the digitalization of corporations through collaboration with startups.
If your goal is to sell and/or co-create a solution with large Spanish companies and to connect with relevant stakeholders in the health sector, this is the opportunity just for you.
As part of this initiative, 100 innovative international startups will be selected and invited to the event in Madrid. 50 of them will receive an opportunity to showcase their solutions at the stands in the exhibition zone and 20 will be granted speaking slots to present their innovations to the audience. The startups that will attract the attention of corporates will be invited to 1-to-1 meetings to discuss more details.
Time: 30 November – 1 December 2022
- effective networking with relevant contacts in the health & life science sector: hospitals, technology companies, pharmaceutical companies, laboratories, and biotech companies
- included in the 100 Startups Health Report shared with corporate partners before the event
- an opportunity to showcase your solution at the stand (if selected)
- interesting event programme
- an opportunity to schedule a 1-to-1 meeting with corporates after the event (if selected)
- a pitching slot (if selected)
Read more about 100 Startups Health, check how your company can benefit from the programme and apply by 15 October!
Explore new opportunities to network with corporates, investors and public institutions that might be interested in acquiring new technologies. Join the cross-innovation between all stakeholders in the digital health sector, present your health innovation and be part of the innovative health network.
eHealth Lead Manager, Innsomnia
Health & Life Science, BusinessOulu