Join the Nordic Proof Digital Event to learn more about the rehabilitation and wellbeing field and meet the Nordic Proof partners in online one-to-one meetings.
The Nordic Proof Digital Event is a great chance for health and wellbeing companies to explore new testing opportunities. This event is beneficial if your company is looking for test projects or wants to collaborate on testing and validation. It’s a good occasion to connect with the Nordic Proof partner network, which includes many health institutions from the Nordic region. So, if your company is in the health industry and looking to test new ideas or projects, this event is an ideal match for you.
Time: 16 February 2024, 10:00-12:00 CET
Participation is free of charge but requires registration.
Part 1: Presentations
- 10:00: Introduction by Nordic Proof w/Karoline Mokleiv, Nordic Proof coordinator
- 10:05: Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital presents their work within the testbed and the services they offer and present a recent industry collaboration w/Lene Mosberg, testbed manager and Dr. Ingebjørg Irgens, Unit manager, senior physician, PhD.
- 10:25: Active Life Lab introduces their collaboration with wellbeing services county and lifestyle counseling service. They will also showcase past and ongoing projects. w/Katja Kiukas, RDI Specialist; Project Manager/Active Life HUB MSc., MBA.
- 10:45: Health Campus Turku presents the Flavoria testbed and their services w/Anni Kerttula.
- 11:00: Summation by Nordic Proof Coordinator w/Karoline Mokleiv
Part 2: One-to-One Meetings
Health and wellbeing companies can schedule 15-minute one-to-one digital meetings with up to 3 Nordic Proof partners.
Source: Nordic Proof