Are you a Nordic or Baltic company working within the early intervention products and therapeutics for healthy ageing? Is the UK on your radar for international expansion in 2024 – 25?
The UK Department for Business and Trade (DBT) at the British Embassies in Finland, Norway, and Sweden offer innovative businesses the opportunity to join their inward mission to the UK in February 2024. The mission will focus on three key UK regions specialising in healthy ageing: Scotland, North East England, and Greater Manchester.
Time: 12.2 – 15.2, 2024
Place: Scotland – Edinburgh; North East England – Newcastle; Manchester
Participants will have the opportunity to engage with relevant stakeholders, local and national experts, and commercial partners able to support your UK market entry and growth. Each region will also showcase the latest opportunities, networks, and collaboration possibilities in their region.
Interested participants are invited to register their interest through this link, at the latest by the 12th of January, 2024. There will be an ongoing review process for participants, taking into account that a limited amount of seats will be offered.
- 12 February – Arrive in Edinburgh
- 13 February – Full-day programme in Edinburgh/ Glasgow. Early evening train to Newcastle
- 14 February – Full-day programme Newcastle. Late afternoon train to Manchester
- 15 February – Full-day programme in Manchester. Early evening travel back home or continue exploring the UK on your own.
* Further details on the programme will be published shortly.
The programme is free of charge, but flights and hotel are to be covered by each attendee. Some catering and internal transfers will be covered while in the UK – more details to come.