Submit your solution to the 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup®
Start-ups, scale-ups and innovative SMEs have an opportunity to compete for the next Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) hero crown.
Participation in the 12th Healthcare Innovation World Cup® is free of charge. All completed submissions will be evaluated by an international jury board, based on the degree of innovation, commercial potential, technological feasibility, marketing approach, time to market, and required investment.
Get free dev kits supported by partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik and Microtronics to transform your IoMT prototypes into real products. The top12 finalists will also benefit from prizes worth over $500.000, including:
- Being part of the official finals pitch & award ceremony at the 7th MEDICA CONNECTED HEALTHCARE FORUM / MEDICA, on 16 November 2020.
- Worldwide visibility among the global leading ecosystem in digital health innovations. Meet your potential investors, business partners, customers and media representatives.
- Free use of production labs and testing facilities.
- Free marketing packages and extensive media coverage at a global level.
- Significant advice from international health and medical tech experts to support your business development: finding the right components, go-to-market strategy, commercial launch, and more.
- Placement in the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup® Series.
The submission phase closes on 23 September 2020.
Visit the Innovation World Cup® Series homepage for more information: http://www.innovationworldcup.com
The Innovation World Cup® Series partners STMicroelectronics, EBV Elektronik, Würth Elektronik, Microtronics, AiQ Smart Clothing, VARTA Microbattery, +45 ICT clusters worldwide and we are looking forward to accelerating your innovations!