Partner up with international corporates through the BIND 4.0 Accelerator Program
World-leading Industry 4.0 corporates based in Spain are looking for Finnish tech startups that provide innovative technologies, such as cybersecurity, additive manufacturing, robotics, IoT, VR/AR, artificial vision and AI with potential application in the following focus areas: Advanced Manufacturing, Smart Energy, Health and Food Tech sectors.
If your product/service is market-ready, the 5th edition of BIND 4.0 public-private accelerator program located in the Basque Country offers you an opportunity to pitch your solution directly to 57 international corporates. The successful startups will be then invited to sign contracts immediately.
- To accelerate startups by collaborating with large companies.
- To promote the digital transformation of big companies settled in Basque Country through working with startups (open innovation).
- To attract international talents.
What you get
- pitch your solutions to key decision-makers
- get a proven, ready-to-market product and a customer reference
- receive access to financing and /or investment (an opportunity for funding of up to 25.000€)
- seize an opportunity to sign a contract with international corporates based in Spain
Application submission deadline: 11 September 2020. The program kicks off on 25 January 2021 and it will last for 6 months.
The BIND 4.0 Accelerator Program is organized and coordinated by the Basque Country Government.
Join the webinar on 31 August 2020 to receive more information about this program.
For registration, please contact Daria Mashkina (Business Finland).
Source: Business Finland