EUROSTARS – online funding info session
Eurostars is a bottom-up approach funding programme for SME´s. Eurostars supports the development of rapidly marketable innovative products, processes and services that help improve the daily lives of people around the world. Eurostars has been carefully developed to meet the specific needs of SMEs. It is an ideal first step in international cooperation, enabling small businesses to combine and share expertise and benefit from working beyond national borders.
BusinessOulu arranges a short on-line info session for SME ´s together with Business Finland. If your company is R&D oriented, in scale up phase and want to co-operate with European research organizations and companies (big or small) you could be potential to apply Eurostars funding.
Joining Eurostars will enable your company to:
- Turn an idea into a product and commercialize it.
- Combine and share expertise and benefit from working beyond national borders.
- Grow faster
- What is Eurostars program? – EUREKA cooperation
- To whom?
- Funding conditions and evaluation criteria
- Benefits of participating
- Application process in practise
- Examples of funded projects
- Q&A + Discussions
Link to the on line event will be sent to registered participants.
This event is arranged as part of the Raising EU Expertise -project funded by Council of Oulu Region