The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event
This year HIMSS is re-launching its European face to face conference as a digital experience. Welcome to the HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event that will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS’s knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitisation, and Health 2.0’s network of entrepreneurs and investors showcasing the latest innovative health tech solutions.
A virtual stage will be set to have inspired conversations and provide a platform for solutions to be further developed at the face-to-face event in Helsinki in June 2021.
Time: 7 – 11 September 2020
The event will reach governments, healthcare professionals and technology providers across Europe and beyond to address unprecedented challenges while at the same time ensuring advancements in the digital transformation of our healthcare systems.
Listen to interesting keynote presentations and visit a virtual exhibition. Stop by exhibitor stands—just like you would in person. Watch videos, download white papers and fact sheets, and find the solutions that best meet your needs. This and much more awaits you so SAVE THE DATE and make sure you will join us online in September.
Register now and take part in this digital transformation journey. Act now: early bird deadline 10 August.
A Brand-new Digital Experience – What to Expect?
- Powerful five-day virtual experience facilitating partnerships and collaborations for digital healthcare transformation
- The unique combination of live, simulive and on-demand sessions, with the opportunity to participate in live polling and Q&A throughout
- Interactive, robust chat and networking capabilities that will allow you to connect with your peers and solution providers
- Unrivalled opportunity to pitch, profile and connect with key industry stakeholders
- 3-D exhibit floor, where you will experience a new way to interact with our technology and commercial partners in health IT.
Key topics include:
- AI: Beyond the Buzz
- Building the Digital Maturity and Resilience of European Healthcare Systems
- Building the European Healthcare Data Space
- Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned From COVID-19
- Innovation Forum and VentureConnect
- Securing Data, Protecting Privacy, Building Trust for Innovation and Action
- Silver Health and Economy: New Demographics, New Opportunities
Together with our Finnish Partners such as Business Finland, Sitra and Messukeskus, we are working to create an impactful and innovative digital experience this year and we are looking forward to meeting you in person in Helsinki on June 8-10, 2021.