ORIONTATION – Orion’s 100 ideas competition is on its way
To celebrate the 100 years of Finland and Orion Corporation, Orion Pharma invites all university students and academics in Finland to participate in the 100 ideas competition, with three categories for ideas beneficial to human and animal patients:
- towards safer medicines
- making more effective medicines
- advanced technologies for drug development and patient care
In any of the categories, Orion is looking for ideas related to the following therapy areas:
- neurodegenerative diseases
- neuropathic pain
- solid cancers
- respiratory diseases
- critical care
- indications within animal health
The idea can be anything from a new potential medicine to the technologies needed for drug development or patient care.
The winner will be announced at a symposium and award gala at Orion’s headquarters in Espoo early in 2018.
Application deadline: 30 September, 2017.
Prize: EUR 10,000 in each category.
The application process in brief:
- Complete the application, name your idea, describe it with maximum 2,500 characters and choose one of the three categories that fits your concept the most.
- The expert committee at Orion will choose 10 applications in each category and ask to submit a more detailed application by the end of November 2017.
- Three nominations per category will be announced. They will then be presented and the best one will be awarded.