Transforming healthcare with 5G – HIMSS & HEALTH 2.0 side event in Oulu
Transforming healthcare with 5G
OuluHealth is proud to partner the HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference to bring one of the most important digital health events to Helsinki Finland on 11-13 June.
We are hosting a side event in Oulu on 9-10 June, which offers you a great opportunity to get insights on how the 5G technology is used in Finnish social- and healthcare. Join us to see the future of healthcare and find out yourself why Oulu is a forerunner in digital health.
Time: 9-10 June 2019
Place: Maikkula Mansion, Oulu University Hospital, OYS TestLab
This event is free of charge.
- Sunday June 9th 2019 7pm
Join us in the Maikkula Mansion to network with your colleaques. Enjoy the nightless night and a collection of Finnish delicacies by the beautiful Oulu river.
- Monday June 10th 2019, 9:00 – 15:00, Oulu University Hospital, OYS TestLab
- Opening words
- Presentation of Finland’s social and healthcare system
- Trends in health information management and social services information systems
- What is 5g and what kind of opportunities it gives to healthcare
- OuluHealth –Ecosystem and OuluHealth Labs
- Oulu Selfcare and virtual healthcare center
- Human centric data economy- IHAN test platform
- Blueprint on Digital Transformation of Health and Care – Shared European Policy Vision and EIP on AHA Reference Sites
11:30-13:00 Lunch and stands at OYS TestLab, matchmaking
Demos at OYS TestLab
- 5G demos
- OuluHealth & OuluHealth Labs
- Future Hospital 2030
- Clinical skills centre
- Human centric dataeconomy –IHAN
- SME stands
- DigiHealth Hub
13:00 Future Hospital and Active and Healthy Ageing (EIPonAHA) goes Digital Health
– 5G in Future Hospitals
-DigiHealth Hub enhancing digital health capabilities and collaboration
13:00 Demos at OYS TestLab, matchmaking
15.30 Site Visits
Register for the HIMSS & HEALTH 2.0 pre event to explore the north of Finland and spend wonderful time in Oulu, where the sun never sets on innovations!
Health & Life Science, OuluHealth