Transforming healthcare with 5G – HIMSS & HEALTH 2.0 side event in Oulu
Transforming healthcare with 5G
OuluHealth is proud to partner the HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference, one of the most important digital health events that will be held in Helsinki in Finland on 11-13 June.
We are hosting a side event in Oulu on 9-10 June, which offers you a great opportunity to get insights on how the 5G technology will improve Finnish social- and healthcare. Join us to see the future of healthcare and find out yourself why Oulu is a forerunner in digital health.
Oulu Health is one of the two candidate Reference Sites that have been awarded a status of EIP on AHA Thematic Workshop 2019.
Time: 9-10 June 2019
Place: Maikkula Mansion, Oulu University Hospital, OYS TestLab
This event is free of charge.
Sunday, June 9th, 2019 at 19:00 (Maikkula Mansion).
Join us in the Maikkula Mansion to network with your colleaques. Enjoy the nightless night and a collection of Finnish delicacies by the beautiful Oulu river.
Monday, June 10th, 2019 at 9:00 – 15:30 (Oulu University Hospital, OYS TestLab)
9:00-11:00 Plenary Session
Moderated by Mr. Jarmo Reponen, Professor of Health Information Systems Oulu University Hospital
- Opening words: Welcome to Oulu and Oulu University Hospital, Mr. Pasi Parkkila, Director of Development
- Key Note: Blueprint on Digital Transformation of Health and Care – Shared European Policy Vision and EIPon AHA Reference Sites, speaker Ms. Donna Hendersson, NHS Scotland
– Reflections from Nordic Reference Site Network, Scotland and Finland
- What’s 5G and what kind of opportunities it gives to healthcare, Mr. Olli Liinamaa, 5G Test Network Lead, Nokia
- Oulu Selfcare and virtual healthcare center, Ms. Eila Erkkilä, Deputy Chief Physician at the City of Oulu
- Panel: OuluHealth –Ecosystem and OuluHealth Labs Ms. Minna Komu, Network Director, Ms. Maritta Perälä-Heape, Director and Mr. Timo Alalääkkölä, Manager, Testing and Innovations
11:00-13:00 Lunch, stands, matchmaking, demos at OYS Testlab
- 5G demo
- OuluHealth & OuluHealth Labs, DigiHealth Hub
- Future Hospital 2030
- Clinical skills centre
- Human centric dataeconomy –IHAN
- SME stands
13:00-15:00 Future Hospital and Active and Healthy Ageing (EIPonAHA) goes Digital Health
- 5G in Future Hospitals
Moderated by Mr. Ari Pouttu, Professor, University of Oulu
– What is 5G – the Main Features and Novel Operation Opportunities
– Artificial Intelligence with 5G for Hospitals
– Augmenter Reality/Virtual Reality Services for Future Hospitals
– H2020 5G-ENHANCE – An introduction to a Practical Use Case
- DigiHealth Hub enhancing digital health capabilities and collaboration
The session is focusing on the future of health care and demonstrating how to build new competences in a rapidly changing, digitally aided, data-intensive care environment to maximize the data potential when developing novel preventive and predictive digital solutions.-Opening words: Welcome and introduction, Prof Maritta Perälä-Heape, Professor of practice, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oulu
– Panel I : Competence building in the data driven future – multi-stakeholder, multi-disciplinary, cross-profession; Mr Chaloner Chute, DHI Scotland, Prof Jarmo Reponen , University of Oulu, Ms Sanna Virkkunen, Solita, Health, moderator Prof Maritta Perälä-Heape
– Coffee and networking, company stands from innovative SME´s
– Panel II: Cross-border collaboration as an enabler – reflection on the data driven future by international partners: Mrs Line Linstad, NSE Norway, Mr Per-Olof Egnell, LTU Sweden, Ms Myriam Martin, TIC Biomed Spain.
– Closing words, Prof Maritta Perälä-Heape
15.30 Site visit to Enabling home environment at Oulu University of Applied Sciences
Companies are welcome to book stands at the event. Please note that OuluHealth has the sole right to choose the companies for the stands.
Register for the HIMSS & HEALTH 2.0 pre event to explore the north of Finland and spend wonderful time in Oulu, where the sun never sets on innovations!
Health & Life Science, OuluHealth