Healthcare & Medical Technologies Market Scoping Mission, Tokyo
EU Gateway | Business Avenues, an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union, will offer 40 selected European companies from the healthcare and medical technologies sectors an opportunity to participate in a market scoping mission to Japan.
Time: 16 – 20 April 2018
Place: Tokyo, Japan
Apply before 15 December 2017
The five-day business mission will take place from 16 to 20 April 2018 in Tokyo. It will be organized as a part of the Medtech 2018 (18 to 20 April at Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Center), which is one of the twelve exhibitions under JAPAN LIFE SCIENCE WEEK 2018, the biggest B2B Life Science Show in Asia.
European companies will receive:
- coaching and support on doing business in Japan during the application stage, the pre-departure stage, the mission week and after the mission
- standard service designing to maximum your business opportunities in Japan as well as customized services
- promotion in Japan through press release, EU Green Gateway Japanese website, direct mail promotion and market scoping mission catalogue
- participation in the Medtech 2018 including pre-arranged meetings during two business exhibition days
The EU Gateway programme covers some of company expenses.
The application process is divided into the following phases:
- expression of interest: a company submits a company profile for a review
- application form: all eligible companies complete and submit the application form. EU Gateway will also be provided with a 30 minute coaching call to make sure that they submit the best application possible.
If you are seeking more information about the EU Gateway to Japan coaching approach, the standard and customised services, the promotion of your company in Japan, and financial support offered by the European Union, please see the event site and apply before 15 December 2017.