Healthcare & Medical Technologies Market Scoping Mission, Tokyo
EU Gateway | Business Avenues, an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union, will offer 40 selected European companies from the healthcare and medical technologies sectors an opportunity to participate in a market scoping mission to Japan.
The five-day business mission will take place from 29 January to 2 February 2018 in Tokyo and it will be organized as a part of the Tokyo Health Industry Show (THIS), which is the biggest exhibition for the health products industry in Japan.
The selected companies will receive:
- privileged access to focused business opportunities
- targeted meetings with potential business partners and key contacts
- readily available market intelligence
- participation in the Tokyo Health Industry Show
- coaching and support on doing business in Japan during and after the mission
The EU Gateway programme covers also some of company expenses.
If you are seeking more information about the EU Gateway to Japan coaching approach, the standard and customised services, the promotion of your company in Japan, and financial support offered by the European Union, please see the event site and apply before 6 October 2017.
The application process is divided into the following phases:
- expression of interest: a company submits a company profile for a review.
- application form: all eligible companies complete and submit the application form. They will also be provided with a 30 minute coaching call to make sure that they submit the best application possible.