Finland Pavilion at Moscow Medshow healthcare exhibition, Moscow
Visit Finland will organize a small Finland pavilion at Moscow Medshow, Russia’s leading specialised Medical Tourism Exhibition directly targeting patients plus agents and facilitators. The Moscow Medshow is a professional event with highly targeted advertising bringing clinics and medical tourism providers into direct contact with potential Russian patients and professional agents.
Where: Moscow, Tishinskaya square, 1
When: 25 – 26 October 2019
Registration is open till 1 September 2019.
Who should participate?
– Specialized hospitals and clinics serving international patients
– Treatment / rehabilitation centers
– Medical travel package providers
– Health resorts
Who will you meet at the Moscow MedShow?
– Upper middle class Russians with high disposable income
– Highly placed executives or company owners
– Specialized agency professionals looking for business contacts
Eur 300 + VAT / company / 1 participant
Eur 100 + VAT / additional participant from the same company
Source: Medshow Moscow