Enter US markets via Canada- Accelerator program for Health IT companies
The CTA Health IT program managed by the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service helps Health IT companies gain market share in the US via Canada. It’s a 6 month virtual program with a mandatory 5 day boot camp and monthly programs in Philadelphia, New York and Washington. The program is planned for SMEs which focus on patient-solutions and use health IT including mobile devices (mHealth) and telemedicine (eHealth).
What you need to qualify:
- an in-depth business plan for marketing
- your product or service in the U.S.
- a fully-built product or service
- a revenue-generating business
CTA Health IT includes:
- connections to angel and VC networks
- regional funding, strategic partnerships and client acquisitions
- mentoring from industry experts
- US sales strategies, pitch training
- workshops, seminars and demo days
Program: 2 October 2017 – 16 March 2018
Application deadline: 31 August 2017
Company selection is done by a panel of experts. There is no cost for the program. Companies will be responsible for their living and travel expenses.
All eligible companies are warmly encouraged to apply.