Business opportunities and FDA 510(k) process on the US market – information meeting for health & life science companies
Are you thinking about growing your business and looking for internationalization opportunities? Are you interested in the US market?
BusinessOulu is offering halth & life science companies an information meeting free of charge with Val Kratzman, Senior Advisor at Business Finland, who will provide all the practical details and discuss business opportunities on the US market.
Time: 4th September
– Information meeting, 12:30 – 13:30
– One – to – one meetings with companies: 13:30 – 16:00
Place: Technopolis, Yrttipellontie 1, Oulu (meeting room Pokkinen)
Val Kratzman joined Finpro in 1994 as the Trade Commissioner. He is currently Finland’s Director of Healthcare Americas based in New York City structuring bilateral trade and investment deals between Finland and US. Val has over 30 years experience in the international marketplace working with start-ups through Fortune 100 companies.
Companies will get:
– an overview of the US market
– specific information about rules and regulations in relation to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the 510(k) process
– information about business opportunities on the USA market
– answers to the questions you may have about the US market entry
Companies that are interested in this meeting are warmly welcome to register.
It is also possible to book a one – to – one meeting with Val kratzman after the general information session.
Communication coordinator, Health & Life Science, BusinessOulu