Business Finland’s trade fair grant for companies
Business Finland offers trade fair grants of up to €30,000 to groups of at least four SMEs who are participating in a major trade fair abroad. These SMEs need to have a true desire to grow and internationalize their business.The grants are awarded for B2B events on the basis of innovativeness and novelty value of the products and services that a given company exhibits at the fair.
Trade fair grants are intended for joint international trade fair projects by SMEs, which:
- Improve the companies’ internationalization capacity by entering the export markets.
- Promote the launch of a new export business or open a new market area.
- Increase exports to old market areas.
- Diversify the structure of exports.
- Promote the market entry of enterprises and new innovations, or otherwise foster the internationalization and international competitiveness of companies.
Read more about the terms & conditions of the funding and the application process here.
A company can apply for trade fair grants via Business Finland’s online services.
+358 2950 55212
+358 2950 55205
+358 2950 55231